Finding your feet with WeezTarget
Ready to use WeezTarget, Weezevent’s CRM solution? Here’s what you need to know to get started:
What is a CRM solution?
First of all, ‘CRM’ is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management. It’s a tool that allows event organisers to ensure targeted, timed and high-quality communication with their customers.
WeezTarget is useful for:
- Centralising all your contacts within a single database that only you can access. This database is updated automatically and instantly with the WeezTicket ticketing service and the WeezAccess access control solution. No more exporting and importing, and you save time!
- Better understanding your customers with the help of graphs showing their age, gender, where they’re coming from, etc. This knowledge will help you to adapt your messages or your offers accordingly.
- Creating groups of contacts in order to see the changes in certain segments (e.g. monitoring contacts who bought a ticket in 2019 and in 2020, monitoring contacts who have signed up for your newsletter, etc.).
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns. In just a few clicks, announce the opening of your ticketing service, send out promotions, and encourage additional purchases (parking spaces, goodies, etc.).
- Creating targeted information campaigns. Keep a targeted audience informed with turnkey campaigns: publish schedules, provide information on how to find the car park etc., send out last-minute updates, announce cancellations, and more.
- Determining when to send your campaigns, be it immediately, scheduled for a specific date/time, only on weekdays, from a certain time, etc. The result? Real flexibility, according to your wishes.
- Monitoring the impact of your WeezTarget campaigns. Each campaign is tracked, providing you with information on your send, open and click-through rates and the turnover generated directly by your campaigns.
- Monitoring the impact of your external campaigns: covering Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social networks, WeezTarget allows you to create links in order to track the revenue linked to your social media campaigns.
- Creating a subscription module for your newsletter. Decide which fields to use for collecting information, in order to allow new contacts to subscribe to your newsletter. Alternatively, allow them to sign up to be notified when a ticketing service opens or new tickets go on sale. You are in charge of the usage scenarios!
- Many other features to discover on WeezTarget!
- Log in to your Weezevent management interface, then click on Applications > CRM in the top right corner.
- Allows you to view a summary of your recent activity at a glance, including your overall conversion rate, conversion rate by medium, changes over the last 7 days, and quick access to your latest campaign reports.
- The first time you use the CRM solution, the syncing of your contacts can take up to several hours (although it is often much faster!). The red syncing information banner on the Home Page will disappear when everything is synced.
- This page allows you to centralise all your contacts. These are the contacts for whom you have at least one means of contact. The CRM system is natively fed by all contacts present in your Weezevent ticketing system (WeezTicket). This process is automatic – you don’t have to do anything!
- This page allows you to search for a particular contact, browse their history (ticket purchases, ticket scans, etc., depending on the Weezevent products you use), the campaigns sent to them, and the groups they’re part of. To make it simple, you have a 360-degree view of the activity of each of your contacts.
- WeezTarget also merges contacts with the same attributes (i.e. email addresses) in order to centralise information within a single contact, and thus avoid duplicates.
- You can also add contacts at any time through:
- Imports performed directly from WeezTarget (Tools > Imports)
- Adding contacts individually (Segments > Contacts > Actions > Add contact)
- Manual imports or additions from the WeezTicket ticketing system
Groups of contacts
- Groups are key to CRM-related activity. Groups of contacts allow you to better understand your audience by grouping them according to criteria that you’ve determined.
- Many filters are available to you in order to create groups:
- Attended / did not attend selected event(s)
- Number of tickets / order
- Price(s) purchased
- Date of purchase
- Revenue generated
- Scan present in selected access list(s)
- ... and many other criteria to discover in Segments > Groups > Create a group
- Sending campaigns relies on groups: you send a campaign by selecting one or more groups or by excluding specific groups.
- Examples of useful groups:
- 2019 attendees
- 2020 attendees
- Attendees in 2019 but not in 2020
- Attendees who purchased selected item(s)
- Press / Media
Campaigns are the best way of staying in touch with your customer base. They allow you to contact them in a precise way (via groups), at the best time (immediately, scheduled for a specific date/time, only on weekdays, from a certain time, etc.). The result? Real flexibility, according to your wishes.
- To send a campaign you need to have created at least one group, as you need to be able to identify who the campaign will be sent to.
- Create a campaign from Communications > Campaigns > Create a campaign. Define all criteria for sending the campaign and its actions
- Create targeted marketing campaigns. In just a few clicks, announce the opening of your ticketing service, send out promotions, and encourage additional purchases (parking spaces, goodies, etc.).
- Create targeted information campaigns. Keep a targeted audience informed with turnkey campaigns: publish schedules, provide information on how to find the car park etc., send out last-minute updates, announce cancellations, and more.
- Send promotional codes (generated from the ticketing system) and send to specific sales widgets
- Search for your campaigns according to their status: Draft (not sent), Pending (to be sent), Automatic (sends continuously), Sent, Archived (to be done manually)
- Campaign templates are available to give you ideas for campaigns, as well as to help you create them more quickly
- Duplicate your campaigns to save time, customise the typeface(s) with the help of our library, add images, create buttons, and more. Create the campaign and message that suits you!
To go further
You’ve seen how to create a group and a campaign – these are the basics of CRM! If you want to go further, have a look at our other articles...